St. Andrews Range Area
This area is our Executive Short Game Practice Facility and is out on the main range which can be used from 4:30pm daily once the long hitting range times have ended for the day.
Out on the range you will find multiple short game practice areas, greens, pin locations and lies that you can use to hone your 60 meter and in shots.
There is also a fairway bunker off to the left side of the range area where you can practice your bunker play out to the main range green.
Out in the St. Andrews area there are a number of green side emulations available for your practice use.
1. Flat 25m by 10m – 8 iron bump and run GLP green, mown to 4mm, with 5 holes changed regularly.
2. A challenging 480m2 contoured tiff 328 putting surface under construction and in operational by Xmas. This will be the most similar to other greens on the Gold Coast. 3 pins with cups, changed regularly so you can chip and putt out and record your improvement. Shots can be played from first cut fringe, rough and a strip of groomed fairway height in the rough area and bare lies from under trees.
3. A shared bunker fairway bunker.
4. A 380 m2 GLP green heigh mown at 4mm with 3 pins. This area is mainly for pitching from up to 20 meters from – first cut fringe, rough and a strip of groomed fairway height in the rough area, bare lies from under trees. And a shared fairway bunker.
5. A mound at the 150m area with GLP mown to 8mm as a pitching green. This will be a double green with pins randomly set. This area is mainly for pitching from up to 30 meters from – first cut fringe, rough and a strip of groomed fairway height in the rough area, bare lies from under trees.